What is the scope of application of seafood label?
The scope of application for seafood labels includes:
- Seafood packaging: Labels are applied to various types of seafood packaging, such as vacuum-sealed bags, cans, trays, or boxes.
- Promotional materials: Labels can be used on in-store displays, posters, or other promotional items to showcase the seafood brand.
- Product launches: New seafood products or limited-edition offerings often require unique labeling to generate consumer interest.
How to select the correct seafood label?
To select the correct seafood label, consider the following factors:
- Material: Choose a material that suits the packaging type and can withstand the product’s shelf life, as well as potential exposure to moisture, such as polypropylene, polyester, or other waterproof options.
- Size and shape: Select an appropriate size and shape to fit the packaging and effectively display the required information.
- Print quality: Opt for labels with high-quality, fade-resistant printing to ensure the information remains legible and the branding stays vibrant.
- Adhesive: Choose an adhesive that securely bonds to the packaging material and maintains its integrity throughout the product’s life.
- Regulatory compliance: Ensure that the label meets all applicable food labeling requirements, including species identification, origin disclosure, and nutritional information.
What raw materials can be selected for seafood label?
Common raw materials for seafood labels include:
- Plastic film: Materials such as polypropylene or polyester offer durability, moisture resistance, and flexibility for various packaging types.
- Waterproof paper: Coated or laminated paper options that provide a level of water resistance for seafood packaging.
- Inks: High-quality, food-safe inks that provide vibrant colors and resist fading, especially when exposed to moisture.
- Adhesives: Adhesives that bond well to the chosen packaging material and maintain their integrity during the product’s shelf life, even in damp conditions.
What should I pay attention to when pasting seafood label?
When pasting a seafood label, consider the following tips:
- Surface preparation: Ensure the packaging surface is clean, dry, and free of contaminants to achieve optimal adhesion.
- Application temperature: Apply the label within the recommended temperature range for best results and to prevent material distortion or adhesive issues.
- Alignment: Accurately position and align the label to ensure a professional appearance and effective communication of the product information.
- Pressure: Apply firm, even pressure to the label to ensure proper adhesion and eliminate any bubbles or wrinkles.
- Quality control: Regularly inspect the labeled products for consistency and correct any issues that may arise during the labeling process.
Enterprise Introduction Video：
Xinxing Label Company Introduction
There are no reviews yet.