With the quality of our state-of-the-art presses, low prices and helpful customer service, it’s no wonder Xinxing Label has so many satisfied customers.
We guarantees to provide the highest quality and best services to our customers. We are committed to satisfy your needs.
At Xinxing Label, we won’t be satisfied until you are guaranteed.
Xinxing Label offer the quality of ALL its products and services. All jobs are printed on our state-of-the-art offset presses using premium papers and inks. Each job is carefully in- spected by our QC team, and then shipped to your door.
Price Match Guarantee
we pride exceptional prices. If by chance you find a lower price on the same product, specifications, and shipping – Please contact us and we will match it.
Customer Service Guarantee
Our knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you through the entire process – with virtually NO wait time and NO callbacks. You’ll get service you need when you need it!
On Time Guarantee
We understand how critical it is for customers to have their print materials delivered on time. That’s why we employ the latest in printing technology to ensure you get your projects delivered as promised or sooner.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Xinxing Label is committed to customer satisfaction, and we do everything possible to ensure excellent printing quality. If you are not satisfied with our services or products, please Contact Us
within 30 days after receiving your order.
However, certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors or color selection errors introduced by the customer in the artwork file creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such product type, size, finishing options, or quantity.
- Incorrect file dimensions, image orientation, or file submission in accordance with PCO s-pecifications.
- Damage to the products arising after delivery to the customer.
- Duplicate orders by the customer.
- Incorrect file layout for folding, scoring, hole drilling, die cutting or other custom services.
- Incorrect shipping address, undeliverable packages 3rd delivery attempts, or other err-ors created by the customer.