What is the scope of application of cooking oil label?
Cooking oil labels are used on:
- Various types of cooking oils, such as olive, sunflower, or canola oil.
- Oil packaging, like bottles, cans, or pouches.
- Promotional materials and gift sets.
How to select the correct cooking oil label?
To choose the right cooking oil label:
- Consider the oil type, container shape, and size.
- Select a grease-resistant, durable label material.
- Design an attractive and informative label.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and industry standards.
What raw materials can be selected for cooking oil label?
Common materials for cooking oil labels include:
- Paper-based materials, such as coated paper or kraft paper.
- Synthetic materials, like polypropylene, polyester, or vinyl.
- Grease-resistant adhesives suitable for oil containers.
- High-quality, fade-resistant inks for lasting prints.
What should I pay attention to when pasting cooking oil label?
When pasting an cooking oil label:
- Ensure the container surface is clean and dry.
- Apply the label smoothly, avoiding bubbles or wrinkles.
- Align the label correctly, maintaining a consistent position on all containers.
- Verify that the adhesive withstands various storage conditions and oil exposure.
Enterprise Introduction Video：
Xinxing Label Company Introduction