Liquor labels occupies a considerable proportion in the food label printing industry. While the benefits of high-end wines have established unmatched brands for enterprises, they will inevitably lead to the harm caused by counterfeit and inferior products.
Therefore, spending a lot of money to build an anti-counterfeiting solution for alcohol labels has become a necessary measure that many famous alcohol companies must take to protect their own interests and consumer rights. The anti-counterfeiting technology of wine labels has been developing towards the integration of packaging anti-counterfeiting, covering all parts of wine boxes, boxes and bottles. For example, using label posting, special anti-counterfeit objects or materials on the box body, such as molding, hot, composite, inlay, printing, concealment, etc., achieve the purpose of being difficult for unauthorized users to imitate within a certain period of time.
The anti-counterfeiting of wine labels must first consider that the box and bottle meet the requirements of storage, decoration, promotion, etc., and the anti-counterfeiting angle must consider the one-time-use structural anti-counterfeiting design, and then according to its own storage and transportation logistics management and anti-counterfeiting aspects Think about it further.
Most of the needs of liquor manufacturers:
1. Alcoholic products are characterized by the diversity of their consumer groups and the vast sales area;
2. It is difficult to imitate and effectively curbs counterfeit sales; it is easy to identify with full coverage, and consumers can distinguish the authenticity in an intuitive and simple way without being restricted by geographical, condition and technical understanding;
3. The design is exquisite and meets the requirements of wine packaging quality.
4. Enterprises need to track the logistics information of each single product in the channel, and monitor the phenomenon of diversification of goods from one to multi-level dealers through various means of market supervision and consumer-assisted inspection, to obtain evidence, and to grasp the panorama of product circulation.
5. Simple and practical information-based consumption management tools, optimize the promotion process, reduce cost and risk, and increase sales while collecting consumer information.
Therefore, alcohol label suppliers must have eight general technical requirements when designing and producing each anti-counterfeiting label: identity uniqueness, stability period, security period, anti-counterfeiting strength, use adaptability, identification performance, use environment requirements, technology Security and confidentiality, etc.