PVC self-adhesive labels are easy to be broken in the weather of a few degrees below zero. The position of the broken label is at the place of the palms. Check carefully, there will be small cracks in the place where the glue is stained. This phenomenon is common in winter, and this phenomenon does not exist in summer. I don’t know how to improve this problem. This involves the storage of PVC self-adhesive labels, so how to improve this problem? What about storage standards? Weifang Xinxing Label gave an answer based on the information and relevant practical experience.
Storage standard of PVC self-adhesive label:
1. Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area, avoid direct sunlight; and keep away from incompatible fire and heat sources, and avoid direct rainwater;
2. Store in a proper, moisture-proof double-layer packaging bag.
3. Regarding the temperature, the storage standard of PVC label is below 28 degrees. As for the temperature below 28 degrees, there is no clear regulation and description. Regarding humidity, the relative humidity is 50%±5%.
4. The surface material or label should have an outer packaging. It is recommended that the plastic film be sealed and packaged, and the package should be sealed again after each use.
5. When storing, place a wooden board under the material and store it axially and vertically.
6. The printed labels should be stacked in layers after packaging, and they should not be too heavy to prevent adhesion.
7. Prevent direct sunlight. In the actual use of PVC label materials, stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, impact agents and other additives are often added. It has non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability. Therefore, if the label is stored in accordance with the above conditions, it can generally be stored for one year without a problem.