What is the scope of application of kraft paper label?
Kraft paper labels are commonly used for:
- Food and beverage packaging: Showcasing natural, eco-friendly products.
- Retail products: Conveying a rustic, artisanal feel for items like candles, soaps, or cosmetics.
- Mailing and shipping labels: Providing a strong and durable option for parcel identification.
- Promotional materials: Emphasizing a brand’s commitment to sustainability.
How to select the correct kraft paper label?
To choose the right kraft paper label, consider:
- Thickness: Select a suitable thickness based on the product and application.
- Adhesive: Choose an adhesive that provides strong, long-lasting adhesion.
- Size and shape: Pick dimensions that fit the packaging or product, ensuring easy readability.
- Printing method: Opt for a printing technique compatible with kraft paper, such as flexography or digital printing.
What raw materials can be selected for kraft paper label?
- Virgin kraft paper: Made from unbleached wood pulp, offering a natural brown color.
- Bleached kraft paper: Provides a lighter, white appearance.
- Recycled kraft paper: Made from post-consumer waste, supporting sustainability.
- Adhesives: Choose from a range of adhesives, including permanent, removable, or freezer-grade options.
What should I pay attention to when pasting?
When pasting kraft paper labels, consider:
- Surface cleanliness: Ensure the surface is clean, dry, and free of debris.
- Label alignment: Position labels accurately for a professional appearance.
- Application temperature: Apply labels within the recommended temperature range for optimal adhesion.
- Storage: Store unused labels in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Enterprise Introduction Video：
Xinxing Label Company Introduction