What is the scope of application of coated paper label?
Coated paper labels are suitable for various applications, including:
- Food and beverage packaging
- Cosmetics and personal care products
- Pharmaceutical products
- Retail and promotional labeling
- Industrial and logistics labeling
How to select the correct coated paper label?
When selecting a coated paper label, consider:
- Coating type: Choose between gloss, matte, or semi-gloss coatings based on the desired appearance and product requirements.
- Adhesive: Select an adhesive appropriate for the product’s storage conditions and container materials.
- Label size and shape: Ensure the label dimensions and shape match the product packaging.
- Printer compatibility: Verify that the coated paper is compatible with your printing method, such as inkjet, laser, or thermal transfer.
What raw materials can be selected for coated paper label?
- Wood pulp: Sourced from responsibly managed forests, wood pulp is the primary raw material for coated paper labels.
- Coating materials: Clay, calcium carbonate, or latex can be used to create a smooth, print-ready surface.
- Adhesives: Acrylic or rubber-based adhesives offer varying degrees of adhesion strength and temperature resistance.
What should I pay attention to when pasting?
- Surface cleanliness: Ensure the container’s surface is clean, dry, and free of dust or grease.
- Application temperature: Apply labels at room temperature for optimal adhesion.
- Label positioning: Align the label accurately to maintain a professional appearance.
- Pressure: Apply even pressure to prevent air bubbles and ensure proper adhesion.
Enterprise Introduction Video：
Xinxing Label Company Introduction
There are no reviews yet.