What is the scope of application of beer label?
Beer labels are primarily used for:
- Bottled and canned beer products.
- Limited edition or seasonal brews.
- Craft beer products and homebrewing.
How to select the correct beer label?
To choose the right beer label:
- Determine the purpose of the label (branding, marketing, or information).
- Consider the bottle or can material, size, and shape.
- Select a label material suitable for the intended environment, such as waterproof or temperature-resistant materials.
- Ensure the design aligns with your brand identity and complies with regulations.
What raw materials can be selected?
Common materials for beer labels include:
- Polypropylene (PP) or polyester film for durability and water resistance.
- Paper for cost-effective, eco-friendly options.
- Specialized adhesives for secure attachment to the bottle or can.
What should I pay attention to when pasting beer label?
When pasting a beer label:
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry, and free of debris.
- Apply the label smoothly, avoiding wrinkles or bubbles.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper application.
- Check for correct positioning and alignment.
Wine, water and beverage labels – Find the self-adhesive label you need!
Enterprise Introduction Video：
Xinxing Label Company Introduction
There are no reviews yet.