What is the scope of application of thermal paper label?
Thermal paper labels are suitable for a wide range of applications, including:
- Shipping and logistics labels
- Product pricing and inventory labels
- Food packaging and expiration dates
- Event tickets and transportation passes
- Medical and pharmaceutical labeling
How to select the correct thermal paper label?
When selecting a thermal paper label, consider:
- Printer compatibility: Choose labels compatible with your direct thermal or thermal transfer printer.
- Adhesive: Select an adhesive appropriate for your product’s storage conditions and surface material.
- Label size and shape: Ensure the label dimensions and shape match your product or packaging requirements.
- Durability: Consider the label’s lifespan and resistance to fading, smudging, or environmental factors.
What raw materials can be selected for thermal paper label?
- Base paper: High-quality wood pulp or synthetic materials are used as the base for thermal paper labels.
- Heat-sensitive coating: A layer of chemicals, including leuco dyes and developers, reacts to heat to create images.
- Adhesives: Acrylic or rubber-based adhesives provide varying adhesion strength and temperature resistance.
What should I pay attention to when pasting?
- Surface cleanliness: Ensure the surface is clean, dry, and free of dust or grease before applying the label.
- Application temperature: Apply labels at room temperature for optimal adhesion.
- Label positioning: Accurately align the label for a professional appearance.
- Storage: Store unused labels in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to preserve their quality.
Enterprise Introduction Video：
Xinxing Label Company Introduction