What is the scope of application of polyester label?
Polyester labels have a wide range of applications, including:
- Product labeling: Labeling consumer goods, electronics, or automotive components that require resistance to harsh environments.
- Industrial labeling: Labeling equipment, machinery, and tools in environments exposed to chemicals, moisture, or temperature fluctuations.
- Safety and warning labels: Providing clear and durable safety warnings, hazard notifications, or instructional labels in various settings.
- Asset tracking: Labeling and tracking valuable assets or equipment in challenging environments.
- Outdoor signage: Creating weather-resistant signs for outdoor use.
How to select the correct polyester label?
To select the correct polyester label, consider the following factors:
- Adhesive: Choose an adhesive type that adheres securely to the specific surface material and withstands the intended environmental conditions.
- Size and shape: Select an appropriate label size and shape based on the available space on your product or equipment.
- Printability: Ensure the polyester label material is compatible with your preferred printing method and produces high-quality, long-lasting results.
- Environmental resistance: Consider the specific environmental factors the label will be exposed to and choose a polyester label that meets these requirements.
- Customization: Opt for customizable polyester labels with unique features, such as barcodes, QR codes, or serial numbers, if needed for your application.
What raw materials can be selected?
The primary raw material for polyester labels is polyester film, which can be combined with various adhesives and coatings to achieve specific performance characteristics, such as:
- Adhesives: Suitable adhesive formulations for secure bonding to different surface materials and environmental conditions.
- UV stabilizers: Enhance the material’s resistance to UV exposure and fading.
- Colorants: Provide a range of color options for the polyester label material.
What should I pay attention to when pasting polyester label?
When pasting a polyester label, consider the following tips:
- Surface preparation: Ensure the surface is clean, dry, and free of dust, dirt, or grease for optimal adhesion.
- Temperature: Apply the label at an appropriate temperature, as extreme temperatures can affect adhesion.
- Alignment: Properly align the label to ensure a professional appearance and maximize its effectiveness.
- Application pressure: Apply firm, even pressure to the label to ensure it adheres securely and without bubbles or wrinkles.
- Storage conditions: Store unused polyester labels in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to prevent damage or degradation.