What is the scope of application of jewelry label?
The scope of application for jewelry labels includes:
- Retail stores: Brick-and-mortar jewelry retailers use labels for pricing, inventory management, and product information display.
- Online stores: E-commerce businesses selling jewelry require labels for packaging and shipping, as well as for product information and branding.
- Jewelry manufacturers: Labels can help manufacturers track and manage their production and inventory, as well as provide information about materials and craftsmanship.
- Trade shows and exhibitions: Exhibitors use jewelry labels to showcase product details, prices, and branding to potential buyers.
How to select the correct jewelry label?
To select the correct jewelry label, consider the following factors:
- Material: Opt for materials like polyester, polypropylene, or vinyl that are durable, resistant to moisture, and compatible with the jewelry item.
- Adhesive: Choose a strong adhesive that won’t damage delicate jewelry surfaces and can be easily removed without leaving residue.
- Print quality: Select labels with high-quality printing for clear and legible text and images, ensuring that essential product information is easy to read.
- Compatibility: Ensure that the label size and design are suitable for the specific jewelry item, allowing for easy application and minimal interference with the item’s appearance.
- Customization: Work with a label provider that can accommodate unique design requirements, such as custom shapes, sizes, or branding elements.
What raw materials can be selected for jewelry label?
Suitable raw materials for jewelry labels include:
- Polyester: A durable, tear-resistant material that offers excellent print quality and resistance to moisture and chemicals, ideal for jewelry labels.
- Polypropylene: A flexible, water-resistant material that can conform to various jewelry shapes and withstand different environmental conditions.
- Vinyl: A versatile material that provides good durability, print quality, and resistance to moisture, making it suitable for various jewelry applications.
Additionally, select high-quality adhesives that won’t damage the jewelry and can be removed cleanly if necessary.
What should I pay attention to when pasting jewelry label?
- Clean the surface: Ensure the jewelry surface is free of dirt, dust, or residue to achieve optimal adhesion.
- Handle gently: Be cautious when handling delicate jewelry items to avoid damaging them during the labeling process.
- Apply carefully: Position the label on an appropriate area of the jewelry item, ensuring it doesn’t interfere with the item’s appearance or functionality.
- Press firmly: Apply even pressure to secure the label and eliminate air bubbles, ensuring maximum adhesive contact.
- Test for residue: Check that the adhesive doesn’t leave any residue on the jewelry when removed, maintaining the item’s pristine condition.
- Consider the display: Make sure the label doesn’t obstruct the jewelry’s visual appeal when displayed for sale, allowing customers to appreciate the item’s design and craftsmanship.
- Verify the information: Double-check that the label contains accurate and complete information about the jewelry item, including material composition, gemstone details, and pricing.
Enterprise Introduction Video：
Xinxing Label Company Introduction
There are no reviews yet.