What is the scope of application of holographic label?
Holographic labels have a wide range of applications, including:
- Pharmaceuticals: Protecting medications from counterfeiters and ensuring patient safety.
- Electronics: Authenticating high-value electronics and deterring counterfeit products.
- Event tickets: Verifying the legitimacy of event tickets and preventing fraud.
- Certificates and documents: Ensuring the authenticity of important documents, such as diplomas, certificates, and licenses.
- Consumer goods: Adding a layer of security and brand protection to products like cosmetics, clothing, and luxury items.
How to select the correct holographic label?
To select the correct holographic label, consider the following factors:
- Design: Choose a hologram design that aligns with your brand identity and is difficult to replicate.
- Size: Select an appropriate label size based on the available space on your product or packaging.
- Adhesive: Opt for an adhesive type that adheres securely to the specific surface material and is resistant to tampering.
- Customization: Consider customizing the holographic label with unique features like serial numbers, barcodes, or QR codes for added security.
- Supplier: Work with a reputable holographic label supplier with a proven track record in producing high-quality, secure labels.
What raw materials can be selected?
Common raw materials used for holographic labels include:
- Polyester (PET) film: A durable and high-quality material that resists tampering, tearing, and environmental factors.
- Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film: A more cost-effective option with good durability and resistance to moisture and chemicals.
- Tamper-evident materials: Specialized films that leave behind a visible pattern or message when removed, indicating tampering.
What should I pay attention to when pasting holographic label?
When pasting a holographic label, consider the following tips:
- Surface preparation: Clean the surface thoroughly to remove any dust, dirt, or grease that could interfere with adhesion.
- Alignment: Align the label properly to ensure a professional appearance and prevent accidental damage to the hologram.
- Application pressure: Apply firm, even pressure to the label to ensure it adheres securely and without bubbles or wrinkles.
- Storage conditions: Store unused holographic labels in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to prevent damage or degradation.