What is the scope of application of express logistics label?
The scope of application for express logistics labels includes:
- Shipping and logistics companies: These companies use labels to manage package tracking and delivery processes.
- E-commerce businesses: Online retailers utilize express logistics labels to ensure accurate shipping information and prompt delivery of products to customers.
- Mail and parcel carriers: Carriers like USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL rely on express logistics labels to sort, route, and deliver packages efficiently.
How to select the correct express logistics label?
To select the correct express logistics label, consider the following factors:
- Material: Opt for durable, weather-resistant materials like polypropylene or polyester to withstand the rigors of shipping and handling.
- Adhesive: Choose a h3 adhesive that adheres well to various packaging materials and resists environmental factors like temperature fluctuations and humidity.
- Print quality: Select labels with high-quality printing to ensure legibility and scannability of barcodes and QR codes.
- Compatibility: Ensure the label is compatible with your company’s printers and labeling systems.
- Customization: Work with a label provider that can accommodate unique design requirements and specifications, such as custom sizes or company logos.
What raw materials can be selected for express logistics label?
Suitable raw materials for express logistics labels include:
- Polypropylene: A durable, moisture-resistant material that offers excellent print quality and longevity, ideal for shipping labels.
- Polyester: A h3, tear-resistant material with excellent moisture and temperature resistance, suitable for more demanding logistics applications.
Additionally, select high-quality adhesives and UV-resistant inks to ensure label performance and durability throughout the shipping process.
What should I pay attention to when pasting express logistics label?
When pasting an express logistics label:
- Clean the surface: Make sure the package surface is free of dirt, residue, and moisture to achieve optimal adhesion.
- Apply at the right temperature: Follow the manufacturer’s recommended temperature range for the best adhesive performance.
- Position accurately: Place the label on a flat, easily visible area of the package, avoiding seams or folds.
- Apply pressure: Use firm, even pressure to secure the label and eliminate air bubbles, ensuring maximum adhesive contact.
- Avoid touching the adhesive: Minimize contact with the adhesive side of the label to prevent reduced adhesion.
By paying attention to these factors, you can effectively apply express logistics labels, contributing to efficient and accurate package tracking and delivery.
Enterprise Introduction Video：
Xinxing Label Company Introduction
There are no reviews yet.