What is the scope of application of durable label?
The scope of application for durable labels includes:
- Industrial manufacturing: Labeling products, equipment, and components in environments with exposure to chemicals, abrasion, or extreme temperatures.
- Electronics: Labeling of electronic components and devices that undergo high-temperature processes or exposure to harsh conditions.
- Automotive: Labeling of engine parts, under-hood components, and other automotive parts that experience extreme temperatures and environmental stress.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical: Labeling containers, equipment, and products exposed to various chemicals, solvents, and temperature fluctuations.
- Outdoor applications: Labeling products, equipment, or signage exposed to outdoor weather conditions, such as UV radiation, moisture, and temperature extremes.
How to select the correct durable label?
To select the correct durable label, consider the following factors:
- Resistance properties: Choose a label with the appropriate resistance to temperature, chemicals, moisture, and abrasion for your specific application.
- Adhesive: Select an adhesive compatible with the surface material and capable of maintaining its bond under the required environmental conditions.
- Size and shape: Opt for a label size and shape that fits the available space on the product and displays the necessary information.
- Printability: Ensure the label material is compatible with your printing method and provides clear, legible print quality under the intended conditions.
- Industry standards: Verify that the label meets relevant industry standards and regulations for your specific application.
What raw materials can be selected for durable label?
Raw materials for durable labels can include:
- Polyester: Offers excellent durability, chemical resistance, and high-temperature resistance.
- Polyimide: Provides exceptional thermal, chemical, and mechanical resistance properties.
- Polypropylene: Exhibits good chemical resistance and moisture resistance, suitable for various applications.
- Vinyl: Provides flexibility and conformability, with good resistance to moisture and UV radiation.
What should I pay attention to when pasting durable label?
When pasting a durable label, consider the following tips:
- Surface preparation: Ensure the surface is clean, dry, and free of dust, dirt, or grease for optimal adhesion. A well-prepared surface will help the label adhere securely and function effectively.
- Temperature: Apply the label at an appropriate temperature, as extreme temperatures can affect adhesion and the performance of the label. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for the ideal temperature range for application.
- Alignment: Properly align the label to ensure a professional appearance and maximize its effectiveness in providing essential information about the product.
- Application pressure: Apply firm, even pressure to the label to ensure it adheres securely and without bubbles or wrinkles. This is important for maintaining the integrity of the label and its ability to withstand harsh conditions.
- Compatibility: Make sure the label material and adhesive are compatible with the surface material and any additional coatings or treatments applied to it.
- Storage conditions: Store unused labels in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to prevent damage or degradation.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions: Always adhere to the manufacturer’s guidelines for label application and handling to ensure optimal performance and durability.
In addition to the label materials, consider suitable adhesives, such as acrylic or silicone-based adhesives, designed for the specific application and environmental conditions.
Enterprise Introduction Video：
Xinxing Label Company Introduction