What is the scope of application of daily chemical label?
The scope of application for daily chemical labels includes a wide range of products, such as:
- Personal care products (shampoos, soaps, toothpaste)
- Cleaning products (detergents, disinfectants)
- Cosmetic products (makeup, skincare)
- Air fresheners and fragrances
- Insect repellents
How to select the correct daily chemical label?
To select the correct daily chemical label, consider the following factors:
- Material: Choose a label material that withstands the product’s storage and usage conditions, such as water, moisture, or chemicals.
- Adhesive: Select an adhesive that adheres well to the product’s packaging material and is resistant to the product’s ingredients.
- Print quality: Opt for high-quality printing to ensure the label’s information remains legible and doesn’t fade.
- Design: Consider a design that reflects the brand identity and attracts consumers’ attention.
- Compliance: Ensure the label complies with industry regulations and standards.
What raw materials can be selected for daily chemical label?
Raw materials for daily chemical labels may include:
- Paper: Cost-effective and suitable for many applications, but may not be ideal for moisture-prone environments.
- Plastic films (such as polypropylene or polyethylene): Resistant to water, moisture, and chemicals, making them ideal for daily chemical product labels.
- Vinyl: Durable, waterproof, and resistant to chemicals and abrasion.
- Laminates: A protective layer added to the label material for enhanced durability and resistance to environmental factors.
What should I pay attention to when pasting daily chemical label?
When pasting a daily chemical label, consider the following:
- Surface preparation: Ensure the packaging surface is clean and dry before applying the label.
- Label alignment: Position the label correctly, ensuring it’s straight and centered on the product packaging.
- Pressure application: Apply even pressure when pasting the label, eliminating air bubbles and wrinkles.
- Adhesion test: Check the label’s adhesion to the packaging material to ensure it remains securely attached during storage, transport, and usage.
- Legibility: Ensure the label’s information is clear, visible, and easy to read.
Enterprise Introduction Video：
Xinxing Label Company Introduction
There are no reviews yet.