What is the scope of application of booklet label?
The scope of application for booklet labels includes a wide range of industries and products, such as:
- Pharmaceuticals: Booklet labels can accommodate extensive information on drug usage, dosage, side effects, and contraindications.
- Chemicals and hazardous materials: They provide space for safety warnings, handling instructions, and regulatory compliance information.
- Cosmetics and personal care: Booklet labels can include detailed usage instructions, ingredients, or multilingual information.
- Food and beverage: They can contain nutritional information, recipes, or promotional content.
- Electronics: Booklet labels can provide user instructions, warranty information, or safety guidelines.
How to select the correct booklet label?
To select the correct booklet label, consider the following factors:
- Label size and design: Choose a booklet label that fits your product’s packaging and provides adequate space for the required information.
- Material: Opt for durable materials that can withstand the product’s environment and handling during its lifecycle.
- Adhesive: Select an adhesive that adheres well to your packaging material and remains secure throughout the product’s life.
- Printability: Ensure the label material is compatible with your printing method and provides clear, legible print quality.
- Compliance: Verify that the label meets relevant industry standards and regulations for your specific application.
- Customization: Consider choosing a label manufacturer that offers customization options to meet your specific design and content requirements.
What raw materials can be selected for booklet label?
Raw materials for booklet labels can include:
- Paper: A cost-effective option that offers good printability but may be less durable in moist or harsh environments.
- Synthetic materials: Such as polyester or polypropylene, which provide greater durability, water resistance, and tear resistance compared to paper.
- Adhesives: Select an adhesive compatible with your packaging material and capable of withstanding environmental conditions during the product’s lifecycle.
What should I pay attention to when pasting booklet label?
When pasting a booklet label, consider the following tips:
- Surface preparation: Ensure the packaging surface is clean, dry, and free of dust, dirt, or grease for optimal adhesion.
- Alignment: Properly align the label to ensure a professional appearance and maximize its effectiveness in providing essential information.
- Application pressure: Apply firm, even pressure to the label to ensure it adheres securely and without bubbles or wrinkles.
- Temperature: Apply the label at an appropriate temperature, as extreme temperatures can affect adhesion and the performance of the label. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for the ideal temperature range for application.
Enterprise Introduction Video：
Xinxing Label Company Introduction