What is the scope of application of barcode label?
Barcode labels are widely used across various industries and applications:
- Retail product identification and pricing
- Inventory and asset tracking
- Shipping and logistics management
- Medical and pharmaceutical labeling
- Access control and identification systems
How to select the correct barcode label?
To choose the appropriate barcode label, consider:
- The specific barcode symbology required for your application
- Compatibility with your barcode scanner or reader
- Label size, shape, and material suitable for your needs
- Environmental factors affecting label durability and performance
- Required information to be encoded and presented on the label
What raw materials can be selected for barcode label?
Common materials for barcode labels include:
- Paper (e.g., coated, uncoated, or high-gloss)
- Synthetic materials (e.g., polyester, polypropylene, or vinyl)
- Specialty materials (e.g., tamper-evident or chemical-resistant)
- Various adhesive options for different surfaces
What should I pay attention to when pasting?
When applying barcode labels, keep in mind:
- Cleaning and drying the surface before application
- Aligning the label properly for accurate scanning
- Applying even pressure to ensure secure adhesion
- Ensuring barcode readability and avoiding creases or damage
Enterprise Introduction Video：
Xinxing Label Company Introduction
There are no reviews yet.