With the development of Internet technology, the traditional manual entry mode has become increasingly unable to meet the development requirements of enterprises. Therefore, the office model of many enterprises has begun to change from the traditional model to the information model. Data collection and data processing through industrial-grade mobile handheld terminals can improve on-site work efficiency for enterprises and enhance their market competitiveness.
But for companies that need to buy industrial-grade mobile handheld terminals, there are many manufacturers and products on the market, and many times they don’t know which product is suitable for them, and there are many confusions. The following points should be considered when purchasing an industrial-grade mobile handheld terminal.
1. Operating system: The operating system of the handheld terminal is generally divided into Windows system and Android system. The Windows operating system is relatively stable, while the Android operating system can support secondary development. Enterprises can choose according to their own needs.
2. Processor (CPU): The improvement of CPU’s digits, main frequency, and other indicators can accelerate the data processing speed of the handheld terminal and the stability of operation.
3. Scan head: At present, the scan head can be divided into one-dimensional scanning and two-dimensional scanning. It should be noted that the two-dimensional head can scan one-dimensional and two-dimensional, while the one-dimensional scanning head can only scan one-dimensional.
4. RFID read/write the function: RFID technology has the advantages of waterproof, antimagnetic, high-temperature resistance, long service life, large reading distance, data on the label can be encrypted, storage data capacity larger, and storage information change freely. . RFID is divided into low frequency, high frequency, and ultra-high frequency.
5. Industrial protection level: In many cases, the application environment of handheld terminals is harsh. The higher the industrial protection level, the higher the stability of the product in these environments. For example, oil pollution, outdoor areas in the north, and cold chain links have higher requirements for product protection levels.
6. Explosion-proof performance: There are some special industrial applications, such as chemical plants, gas stations, etc. In these environments, handheld terminals are required to have explosion-proof performance before they can be used.
Due to the complexity of the industrial environment, in order to meet the needs of enterprises, many functional configurations of handheld terminal manufacturers can be customized. Therefore, for enterprises, not all configurations are as high as possible. They can be customized according to their own application scenarios and project requirements.
Leave A Comment